The journey of VÚSAPL, a.s. From 1974 to today
The comprehensive entries in our company chronicles have recorded the development of our company from its beginning. We offer you a short overview of important events during past years.
The tasks of the research institute in the processing and application of plastic substances consisted mainly of material research, where they focused on the lifespan of regranulates with regard to the environment and with an interest in coming up with a solution to bring better quality plastics with better properties. This investigation focused on new plastics processing technologies, namely printing and injection.
1980 – 1982
- We solved problems of production and processing of polyethylene PB-15
- Development of polypropylene for the production of biaxally oriented films
- We solved an issue with Bovden tubing from PP
- We participated in the work in determining the flow properties of atactic PP for Slovnaft
- At Slovnaft’s request, we solved a problem with poor quality polyethylene
- At Slovnaft’s request, we prepared pipes from polyethylene RB03-23 and evaluated their properties
- At Duslo Šaľa’s request, we quickly produced 100 kg of film, which was used for ammonia solution synthesis in eliminating the consequences of an accident
- We prepared 50 m of lacquered PVC pipes for an experimental route at Hlibin mine
And many others …
2002 – 2008
Because of our experience and awards, we were able to establish strong partnerships and cooperation with our customers over the following years.
2008 – 2020
Unlike the beginnings of the research institute, today VÚSAPL, a.s. focuses on providing services and quality products for our customers. In addition to the shift in the company’s focus across time, we have of course also adapted the latest technological equipment and adapted our services to market needs. However, our desire to work hard and perform quality work has not changed over the years. We will be happy to convince you of our qualities.
Are you interested in our services? Contact us, we’ll be glad to answer all your questions.